I was reading Aspyn Ovard’s blog (which is absolutely perfect and amazing) and I was reading her recap of 2017. I wanted to do the same and share my best memories because I thought that it would be really fun to look back on some day. 2017 was definitely one of the best years of my life. It was filled with so much happiness and adventure. I know that twenty eighteen will be filled with so much more.
- HOUSTON, TX. I went to Houston twice this year and every time I go it’s better than the last. My sister lives there and I always have such a good time with her. I don’t doubt that I will live there one day!!!
- LOS ANGELES, CA. I went to LA for the first time this year and I loved it just as much as I thought I would. It is filled with so much life and beauty. So many people, so much opportunity. Yet another city that I have fallen in love with.
- ITALY. I am so beyond blessed and got to travel to Italy over the Summer with my family. It was incredibly beautiful. Such an amazing experience. Every where that you looked was a breath taking view. I took soon many pictures, these are just a few of my favorite.
- BEACH LIFE. The beach life was sooo fun over the Summer with my best friend. It rained most of the time….. but of course we made the best of it. This was the stress relieving week after pulling at 14 hour all-nighter, staying up to start/finish a Summer project.
- COLORADO. I already have a blog post on this trip. Of course I had to include it in this one as well.
- DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. I also have a blog post on this trip butttttt it was filled with so much adventure and life.
2018 is about to be THE year.